Saturday, July 23, 2016

8.5 x 11 Inch Acrylic Sign Holder Wall Mount

Very impressive acrylic sign holder! The sign holders arrived to me in a very timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during shipping. The holders are very simple to install, with peel and stick adhesive and is extremely sturdy and durable. The sign holders provides a amazing advertisement for important messages. These mounts are a very nice accessory to have and it easily compliments and accents other decor around it.  So far I am very pleased with this item and I would definitely recommend checking this item out. " I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #VettedAcrylics


No comments:

Post a Comment