Thursday, July 28, 2016

Collapsible Mesh Food Cover Tent Umbrella Set

I am really excited to finally have these food cover tents!  I have been searching high and low for a item to utilize outdoors, to protect my food flying insects. These food tents are absolutely perfect for this reason. I am glad I decided to try this product and I do intent on doing more business with this company in the near future. The tents will come in a package of 4 and are 16" x 16" x 11" inchs long, which was a real eye grabber for me. They really bring back the pleasure of outdoor cooking and entertaining. So far I am pleasantly pleased with these tents and I am happy to recommend this item."I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own"


No comments:

Post a Comment