Wednesday, July 27, 2016

EPAuto Portable Tire Air Compressor, 200W

Great portable tire air compressorI received the portable tire air compressor in a very timely fashion, packaged to perfection and free from any damage during shipping. This air compressor is so useful and durable and I am glad I made the decision to purchase it. The compressor works by simply connecting the red and black cables, directly to your car battery, while the car is running. It is somewhat heavy, yet compact and easy to use. It makes the perfect traveling companion. I appreciate the fact that it has a auto shut off feature, to prevent over inflation. So far I am delightfully pleased with this item and  I would highly recommend checking this product out! "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #TireAirPump200W




No comments:

Post a Comment