Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Thank You Note Card Assortment Pack

I really like these retro chalkboard thank you cards! The retro thank you cards arrived to me in a timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during shipping.  I decided to give these thank you cards a try and I am so glad I did. These cards will arrive to you in a set of 36 cards with 6 different designs that are blank inside. The thank you cards are super cute, with plenty of writing room inside, to be able to design the perfect gift. These thank you cards are of a very high quality and are designed elegantly.  I am pleasantly please with this item and I would definitely recommend them.  "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own"


No comments:

Post a Comment