Monday, July 18, 2016

Virtual Reality Headset with Remote Controller

Awesome virtual reality glasses! The glasses arrived to me in a timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during shipping. I am really enjoying these glasses and I have absolutely no regrets purchasing them. I actually own 2 pairs of virtual reality glasses, but neither of them have a remote. I was really surprised to see how much more amazing the virtual reality glasses are with the remote. I like the idea of having to enjoy the experience on a more personal level. I was surprised to see how long they can be on, before extreme irritation kicked in, but they are very comfortable. I am so happy I decided to purchase this item and I highly recommend it. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own"



No comments:

Post a Comment