Monday, July 18, 2016

PYRUS Wireless Headphones Hands Free Bluetooth 4.1 Headphones

Very nice headset! The headset arrived to me in a timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during shipping. This is a great Bluetooth headset, that is very cool, unique and of quality design.  The headset is extremely easy to pair with your device,  lightweight, comfortable to wear and has great sound quality. I really appreciate the hours of talk and playtime, the mini ear bud and the built in clarity of the microphone providing a very clear sound. S far I am highly pleased and really enjoying this headset and I highly recommend checking it out.  "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own."




No comments:

Post a Comment