Thursday, July 14, 2016

Zerowin Wooden Toys Hundred Board Montessori 1-100

Nicely made wooden toy! The toy arrived to me in a timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during shipping. The toy is brilliantly designed and is constructed of very high quality materials. The ending results for this game is to be able to teach students how to count from 1 to 100. I know it sounds simple and straight forward, but you really have to concentrate and be focused, in order to progress on. The game is very interactive and makes for hours of fun. I am actually considering purchasing another one for a friend of mine. I am extremely pleased with this item and I would definitively recommend checking it out. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" 



No comments:

Post a Comment