Thursday, July 14, 2016

Gonex Road Bike Adult Helmet with Safety LED Light

Very cute and resourceful helmet! The helmet arrived to me in a timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during shipping. I ordered this helmet for my teenage daughter, whom in which has "supposedly" for gotten how to ride a back. After seeing her hit the ground so many times, I knew it was going to be a good idea to start taking precaution. Things seem to be accelerating rapidly and we are finally noticing a sense of safety. We still have a way to go, but so far we are all pleased with the helmet and would definitely recommend it.  "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #helmetwithlight



No comments:

Post a Comment