Thursday, July 14, 2016

Womens Sparking Crystals Link Bracelet

Very cute sparking crystal bracelet! The bracelet arrived to me in a very timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free of any damage during shipping. The bracelet is very pretty, fashionable and designed great. I was initially attracted to this bracelet because of the link and the price. It is not a everyday wearing accessory, it accommodates more special type of occasions. I like the fact that it actually makes people take second looks, because it could pass as the real deal. I am truly pleased with this item and I would definitely recommend it.  "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own"



No comments:

Post a Comment