Sunday, July 17, 2016

Passport Holder Leather Wallet

I really like this leather passport holder wallet! The wallet arrived to me in a timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during shipping. This holder wallet is absolutely adorable and classy, which compliments some of my own personal characteristics. I love the design and the quality material used to make it. The wallet is very strong, spacious and fashionable. I really like the design and stitch work applied to the wallet. It makes the wallet easily compliment-able with many different occasions and attire. I would definitely recommend this item! "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" 



No comments:

Post a Comment