Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Dog harness

Very cute dog harness! The dog harness arrived to me in a timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during shipping. I am super excited to finally have this harness for my dog, because it allows me to be able to take her more places, knowing I have total control of her. This is the very first time we have used a product of this nature and I must say that, I really feel like I have been trapped in a bubble. I am so used to the regular neck collars, that my dog always wiggles out of, or break. I never thought to get something that could secure her and regain my control when we go out. This harness has been a life saver and changer for us and I am so glad to have it.  "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own"



No comments:

Post a Comment