Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Women's Latex Underbust Corset

Very nice under bust corset!!  I am so happy I decided to purchase this corset and I have absolutely no regrets with my decision. This corset is ideal for women that are trying to add more pronounced curves to their figure. I was initially attracted to this corset because of its front U style design, which enhances and lifts your breast. The corset is perfectly designed and made with high quality materials. The corset has the function to move and form with your body movements, therefore making it a very pleasurable piece of attire. The material is adjustable to your liking, breathable and washable, without the worry of shrinkage. This item is extremely effective and I definitely recommend checking this item out. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own"


No comments:

Post a Comment