Sunday, July 31, 2016

Travel Toiletry Cosmetic Bottle & Bag Set

I am loving my new travel bag set! I am so excited to finally own this item and I have absolutely no regrets for my decision to purchase it. I was instantly attracted to this item from the moment I first saw it. The actual design and the variety of supplies was the biggest attraction for me. This set comes fully equipped with: *1 - 1.69 oz. spray bottle, *2 -  2.7 oz. squeeze bottles, *1 - 1.69 oz. pump bottle, *2 - 10-gram medicine or jewelry holders with secure top lids, *1 - scraper, a funnel, *1 - traveling bag and toiletry organization labels. It is perfect size for me, however I will not be packing it to capacity, due to the fact that is made with very thin material.  I am enjoying this bag and I highly recommend checking it out. "I received this product at no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #besttravelbottleset


No comments:

Post a Comment