Friday, July 22, 2016

ICOSA 6-piece Premium Glass Straws Set w/ Gift Box

Awesome and very elegant glass straws! The straws came to in a very timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during shipping. The straws will come to you in a 6 pack with a cleaning brush and gift box. I purchased this item to assist me during my home entertainment socials. I am so happy to own such a beautiful kitchen utensil. I was initially attracted to this item because of its design and features, however, once I got the actual item in my hands it really exceeded any and all expectations I previously had. I would definitely recommend this item to my family and friends.  "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #icosalife




No comments:

Post a Comment