Saturday, July 30, 2016

Marshmallow Roasting Sticks

I am so excited to own these marshmallow sticks! The roasting sticks will arrive in a set of 8 with 10 bonus bamboo skewers. The marshmallow sticks came to in a very timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during the shipping. I purchased this item to assist me during my home entertainment socials. These sticks are awesome conversation starters and easy enough for children to utilize safely. I appreciate the upbeat design and the materials used to create it. So far I am very pleased with the performance of them and I would definitely recommend them. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #TripWorthy http://www.amazon.com/Marshmallow-Roasting-Bamboo-Sticks-Friendly/dp/B01DYWG03G

No comments:

Post a Comment