Sunday, July 24, 2016

Wireless Bluetooth Portable Speaker

Very awesome Bluetooth Wireless Speaker!  The speaker arrived to me in a timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free of any damage during shipping. This is a great Bluetooth speaker, that is very cool, unique and of quality design. This speaker initially caught me eye, because it was detailed as being waterproof, dustproof ,shockproof, rugged design for harsh environment. The headset is extremely easy to pair with your device,  lightweight, and has great sound quality. I really appreciate the 10 hours of playback and the built in clarity of the microphone providing a very clear sound.  I am pleased with this speaker and I highly recommend checking it out.  "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own."






No comments:

Post a Comment