Saturday, July 30, 2016

IceWabanga Ice Pop Molds

Awesome Popsicle molds! I am so excited to finally own this product and I have absolutely no regrets with my decision to purchase it. These molds will come nicely packed to you, with two bonus silicone molds. I appreciate the thought and design used to create these molds and the fact that the Popsicle molds are made of durable BPA-free plastic and FDA approved.  As a buyer that really makes me happy to know that the business stands behind complete satisfaction or their customers. With that being said, it was really a "no-brainier" to purchase this. I strongly advise doing business with this company!  "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #IcePop https://www.amazon.com/IceWabanga-Ice-Pop-Molds-Built-/dp/B01HEKZ724/


No comments:

Post a Comment