Friday, July 22, 2016

V.one 2016 Smart Sport Wristband Bracelet Fitness Tracker Heart Rate Monitor

Nice wristband fitness bracelet! The sport wristband fitness bracelet arrived to me in a timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during shipping. I really like this model and I believe it is of great quality. As a member of the medical field, this item fell right under my ally. The fitness tracker allows you to be mindful of your activity as well as keep a detailed log. This wristband is very easy to use and provides you with reliable information. I appreciate the clarity and visibility of the display. So far I am pleasantly pleased with this band and I would definitely recommend this item!  "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #SmartSportWristbandBracelet https://www.amazon.com/V-one-Wristband-Bracelet-Pedometer-Bluetooth/dp/B01H03ZD10?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0




No comments:

Post a Comment