Wednesday, July 20, 2016

iPhone 6s plus Case, ShuYo(TM) [Tmajor Series]

 I love this Iphone 6S Plus Case (Gray/Black)! The case arrived to me within a very timely fashion and was packaged to perfection, free from any damage during shipping. The case does and works just as described and I have had absolutely no issues with it. I appreciate the design of this case, especially the way it has hard plastic covering along with soft silicone. So far, I am highly pleased with this case and I highly recommend checking this item out, if you are in the market for a great case.  The case is designed with the up most best quality materials which still does not make it super bulky or heavy to carry. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" 



No comments:

Post a Comment