Saturday, July 16, 2016

Burger Right

 I am so loving this silicone burger press! The burger press arrived to me within a timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during shipping. I  really enjoy cooking on the grill regularly and this item really comes in handy. I appreciate the design and the capability to be able to make my burger patties and freeze them for later.  This capability really makes my life so much easier when I pack them all up to store in the freezer. I am very impressed with the quality of this product as well. It seems very durable and the silicon is of high quality material. There is a fair amount of weight to this press, which lets you know that this is a high quality product and will not tear or break easily. The press is easy to use and clean up is simple because it is dishwasher safe! I also appreciate it being BPA free as this is a must for me. So far I am pleased with this item and I would definitely recommend it. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" #burgerright


No comments:

Post a Comment