Sunday, July 17, 2016

Essential Oil Carrying Case

I absolutely love this essential oil case! The case arrived to me in a very timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free from any damage. I am so excited to finally own this item and I have no regrets of my decision to purchase it. I purchased this case to keep all my humidifier oils, together in one contained area. The case is a awesome addition, to my accessory collection. Now I can finally go and retrieve my oils without having to hunt them down. I really appreciate the storage space and the convenient handle for carrying the case. The case is designed to hold 40 15 ml bottles, which is more than enough space for me. So far the item has been a great asset to my home and I am pleasantly pleased. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own"



No comments:

Post a Comment