Sunday, July 24, 2016

Super Markers 20 Color Marker Set

I really like this super marker set! The super markers were delivered to me in a timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during shipping. These markers will arrive to you in their own storage case of 20 pieces, that are beautifully colored and extra smooth to draw with.  The markers write and draw very smoothly and vibrant, leaving you with a amazing piece of artwork that has no unwanted smug or smears. I am happy I decided to purchase these super markers and I would definitely recommend checking them out. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own"  #usartsupply


No comments:

Post a Comment