Monday, July 18, 2016

Dome Garden Decorative Lights

I am absolutely loving my new dome garden decorative lights! The dome lights arrived to me in a timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during shipping. The dome lights are perfect size to mount on a deck, rail, balcony, staircase, etc.You can  point it right down onto the stairs and you can see them very well, which will keep people from stumbling when going down stairs at night.The  light has so many uses and is so amazingly easy to install and set up. All you have do is take the out of the box and attach them with screws, let them soak up the sun and you are all set to go.I appreciate the fact that you can put this light absolutely anywhere you need light. I would definitely recommend checking this item out. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own"




No comments:

Post a Comment