Sunday, July 31, 2016

Super Pop Up Pirate Kids Toys

Very cool pop up pirate game This pop up pirate game is a very interactive game and is absolutely adored by my whole family.  The game is a quick attention grabber, especially when the pirate pops out. The game is very catchy and has very simple and  easy instructions. This is the first time I was able to get my 16 year old off the Xbox for more than 15 minutes. With that fact alone, makes this item worth every dime. I like the fact that it can be used with small children as well as entertain an adult crowd. It is designed very well and made with quality components, at a reasonable price. Overall, I am highly satisfied with this product and I would definitely recommend it. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own"


No comments:

Post a Comment