Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Clothes Hook Hidden Camera

I am really love this clothes hook hidden camera! The spy camera within the clothes hook arrived to me in a very timely fashion and packaged to perfection, free from any damage during the shipping process. I am so delighted and overjoyed to finally have this product  in my possession. I absolutely love this product, because it is more stylish yet discrete and modern than I expected. The camera is equipped with 8GB of storage, motion activated DVR and has audio function capability. This will definitely be one of our family favorites. This item is definitely worth every dime it is being sold for and I would highly recommend checking this hidden camera out. "I received this product at little to no cost in exchange for my unbiased and honest feedback. This seller has no input on my review whatsoever and all opinions are my own" 



No comments:

Post a Comment